Monday 9 March 2009

Jakarta, 9 March 2009

I just got back from Bogor with the whole family. We went there just to sightseeing and seek any gift for my relatives.

My first daughter (second of my children), Zu, is a fashionista....

In one of the store, she took a pink coloured cardigan. She is so fond of pink accessories. She already wore a pink slipper, blue jeans with pink liners, and shirt (of course in pink).

My eldest child, Zi, is a wayward son. He's hardly wanting something.

My youngest, Za, is still too young to know the bad side of this life. She is the smiling baby.

My hubby, Di, is now figuring out what sort of business that she should pursue to show he's existence. She's my inspiring one.

Will continue tomorrow... too tired to write a long blog at this hour.

^_^

EHN




*_* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_*


for a greener life -
our mother earth is in need of help... we actually can do a little help... think twice - or even thrice - before printing this message...


*_* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_* *_*

No comments: